Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been here for awhile and I really didn't want to bring sadness, but the thing that's on my mind is a young girl, just 15 years old, who lived in B.C. Canada killed herself because of bullying. (she was 13 when it all started)

This poor girl was manipulated by a 36 year old man and showed her breasts on line. He took her picture and threatened to show them to her family and friends (he knew who her friends where, who her family was and what school she went to...got all that from the internet..she didn't tell him) if she didn't give him a "show". She didn't do it and he sent the pictures to everyone. She lost all her friends, embarrassed her family and had no one. She sat alone at lunch everyday and had to endure the ridicule of kids in the school. She became depressed, had anxiety and panic attacks and eventually turned to drugs and alcohol.

Eventually she and her family moved and she went to another school and the guy came back and did the same thing all over. She was bullied and beaten up and left for dead. She went on youtube and posted a message telling her story. She was screaming out for help and no one answered the call.
And now she's dead and everyone is crying about it. They showed a picture of some teenage girls crying and all I can say is...where the hell were you when all this was happening???

I can't get her off my mind because my daughter is 15 and it could just as easily been her. I hate facebook, and anything else that gives predators access to young girls.

This just breaks my heart.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post: