View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 AM   #1
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Default General Butch Appreciation Thread

Seen something funny/cute/sexy/insightful about butches? Wanna share but can't find somewhere specific to post it? Was there an excerpt from a tumblr post that made you go "yeah!" while the rest of it made you go "meh"? Did you see an image or meme specific to the butch experience that made you smile, laugh, or think? Random butch-related screenshots rolling around on your phone with nowhere to post them? Send 'em here!

What this is for: images, videos, and text about and for butches, miscellany about butches that doesn't really fit anywhere else (appreciative, not critical), general love found around the web for the butches in our lives
What this is not for: images of butches, personal one or two liners to the effect of "i love butches! so hot" [yes, but that's not the point ], things unrelated to butches or the butch experience

(I searched and searched and didn't see a thread that quite matched this description, so forgive me if I just missed it.)

3, 2, 1... GO!