Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,006 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default =^. .^=

Simon, the sock snatcher, ripped up my bag of overnight clothes, last time I stayed with my bestie (sister-in-law), last week, and I thought he made off with my socks, but it turned out that I had them folded up and laid them on the sofa, but just forgot to put them in my newly torn up bag that Simon got ahold of.

In other news, the skunks who tore up my sister-in-law's property last summer, have come back to nest under their wrap-around porch, and sprayed both Simon and Toffee last night. Thankfully, Petunia (the cat) wasn't involved or affected this time (lol or not).

Petunia will be coming to stay with me for two weeks while my bestie has their home owner's insurance vendor come back over to de-skunk their entire home and property.

<<<<<<-- happy to babysit Petunia for a couple of weeks. *Maow-Maow*
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: