Old 02-13-2019, 08:54 PM   #1638
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I accidentally stepped on Tiny Dog's paw in the dark! I must have gotten it really bad, because it took her almost a whole minute to forgive me. It appears to be fine though, thank goodness.

Tiny Dog is also doing well on her new regimen of twice daily Bufferin. I tried giving it to her in a "pouch" of bread, and that did not work at all - she ate the bread and spit out the aspirin, quick as a flash. Guess I will continue to buy the expensive moldable treat pouches.
If she eats wet food, crush it up and mix it in the wet food.

Gracie has been super affectionate and demanding of pets tonight and is only laying down where she can see me. Loki has been kind of 'eh' and is hogging the top of the new to them cat tree. They both love it so much! It was a good buy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: