Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Yes, thanks for the Butch C*ck link....

I don't think there is one standard approach or sense of sexual "etiquette" around this specifically. As the Lady Snow points out, the decision is highly individual to the pairing(s) and warrants clear communication.

I think some things to consider are cost--a quality cock usually costs >$100-
(I'm thinking something along the Vixskin or RealDoe line...) I think most Butches have more than one (and you Femmes like this too I might add...) and in addition, may also pack with a pack-n-play cock as well. And the harness too--that's another potentially pricey piece of Lifestyle Equipment...added up, this is about $400-

But also, how any given Butch identifies (or doesn't) with their own cock should be considered too. Butch cock is highly personal. I can appreciate that a new lover may not want to use a cock I've used previously with another, in which case more conversation needs to take place.

In short, I don't think there is one right answer regarding new/not new Butch cock in the same way I think we would ALL agree that covering our mouths while sneezing is a good thing.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post: