KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

The 'thing' with your soulmate is that you just can't go out and try to find them somewhere.

No, you find EACHOTHER..out of nowhere and at the weirdest places and in times you would have never expected. And you just know in a split second even only after sharing a few thoughts.

You know they are your soulmate because they resemble everything and everybody to you.

They are your father, mother, sister, brother, your best friend and even your puppy dog you never really had.

They are the best lover because they just KNOW what you need, feel and think right in that moment.

They look in to your eyes and see YOU for what and who you are and accept you just the way you are. Your looks, the way you laugh, talk, your voice, mind..they adore everything about you although you're not at any means 'perfect'. It doesn't matter.

A soulmate guides you through life, criticizes where it's needed and reels you back in when go too far and out of line, but always in a loving, protective way and always for your own good.

They support you in anything you put your mind to, because they believe in you.

With a soulmate on your side you have a HOME for life, in your soul and in your heart, forever.

They give you wings to fly out to the world so you can thrive and become a better person for yourself, them, your life and their's....

....only to come back home to the warmth and security of their arms.

It's absolute unconditional love for as long as you both live..and beyond.

That's my soulmate.