View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:44 AM   #112
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Physical appearance for me has never been all that important. There are certain traits that I am attracted to, however. Female IDd butch women..... someone who loves being a woman as much as I love them being a woman lol. Polite way of saying that I enjoy the sexual aspect of being with a woman, and so wouldnt care to be with someone who does not want touched.

But... I can't know that just from an initial "glance". That WOULD be a deal breaker for me, however.

Physical attributes that catch my eye...
I love long hair on a woman. I just do. No matter how they wear it. I generally prefer that she be taller than me (not difficult because I am only 5'2" in the mornings before gravity takes over) She definitely has to have a male energy and presence... counter balanced with a feminine softness. She has to be dominant.. not necessarily in a BDSM sort of way, but definitely in a way that she can be the "head" of the relationship. That energy, when it's there, is almost always immediately recognizable. She should be physically strong. I don't necessarily want her to be "cut" lol, but able to wrestle with me is a given LOL I am attracted to strength. Strength of will, of character, of body and of mind. Those things create an aura that is also easily recognizable. It will capture my attention and make my heart jump, each and every time.

I am femme. Not ultra femme, or high maintenance... but femme. Whether it's just a natural energy, or my upbringing brought it about.. I am definitely the "girl or wife" and while I am positive about my "label" I don't care if the woman I am with labels herself or not... as long as she has the(non physical) attributes that can capture and hold my attention.

The physical attributes are only initial attractions. If she opens her mouth and shows herself to be...vain, stupid, arrogant... or... like others have said... tries to tell me how I feel, what I think or how I SHOULD feel or what I SHOULD think... she could look like Xena (sighing) and I would lose interest in a snap!

The physical attributes are not essential for me, they are merely preferences, but they would definitely catch my eye.

The next thing she would have to do, however, is attract my mind, because for me.... appearance is only skin deep.. there also has to be substance.