Old 11-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimbaYLRF View Post
I sucked my thumb until I was 11 and only stopped because my dad threatened to send me to school with a diaper and bottle and a note for the teacher.
I sucked my thumb til I was about 10. I made a gentleman's agreement with my mother. I would quit the thumb and she would quit the ciggies. Guess who reneged? Guess who is still resentful of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post

I grind my teeth all. the. time.

I become easily lost in thought while driving. I will drive with my left arm and constantly rub it with my right... just like my mother.

Like Hollylane my morning rituals are borderline OCD. From what I do the minute I wake up, to when I walk out the door for work. My honey never needs an alarm clock, because when she hears me blowdry my hair, she knows it's 7:00am on the dot.
Another grinder here. I really need to get a thingy from the dentist for that. I did it as a coping mechanism during my childhood and I can't seem to stop. I do it when I concentrate hard on something, when I'm frustrated, when I'm sleeping, when I'm flat out angry....although then it turns into more of a teeth clenching thing.

I can remember specific instances of when I did NOT remember driving from point A to point B. It goes beyond getting lost in thought, I think, and sometimes scares the bejeezus out of me.

I'm a little short of OCD when it comes to morning rituals, but I definitely have a pattern and if something gets off kilter like I'm late waking up or something broke that I have to fix, then my whole day feels shot from the get go.

I am a goody two shoes about some things....like rules. They are usually there for a reason, so abide by them or I shall get snarky. Ebon has had to talk me down from giving someone a thorough lashing in a thread because they blatantly ignored the OP's rules for the thread. I critique the driving of others, loudly and sometimes with finger puppets, when they break the rules.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: