View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 12:53 PM   #1310
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
It's a bit scary tho to know your key is out there floating around somewhere! It's not bad IF the first guy didn't check after you exited to make sure you didn't leave anything behind, (not sure how Uber works exactly) but if he is the one who found it and knows it's your, yikes not so good! Especially IF he picked you up right at your front door!
I appreciate your and Kätchzen’s concern. I feel pretty confident that my security has not been compromised. My first experience with Uber has been a very positive one, aside from my own absent-mindedness, and while it’s not a service that I will frequently use, I won’t hesitate to do so again in the future...especially considering the way that they handled my leaving the keys behind.

There are certainly risks to using Uber, just as there are risks to hailing a taxi, and driving your own car.

And, yes, Kätzchen, my dad definitely came to the rescue. He is owed a homemade banana pudding at the least.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: