View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #1486
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Got my household chores finished while watch two footballs now waiting on Mary to fix a meal......

Later I'm going through Christmas cards, stickers, gift wrap, etc etc left over from last year to see what we'll need.

IF I can find it, we'll watch A Matter Of Sex....a true story of women fed up with an overtly sexist work environment where under-qualified men are promoted over considerably more experienced women, bank teller Irene (Jean Stapleton) engages a local attorney and unionizes her bank in the small Minnesota town of Willmar in 1976. After wage negotiations fail, the bank's female employees begin a controversial strike that lasts two solid years in the face of increasing opposition. Directed by actress Lee Grant.
This was a made for TV movie so it may be harder than heck to find......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote