View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 08:37 PM   #154
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nice so far. My eldest came over and we visited for a bit. I got to see the first sonogram pictures of my grandchild. Still too early to determine sex. So far everything looks good, but no evidence of twins. The baby is about an inch longer than most usually are at that stage but both of my sons were longer than normal too and it really doesn't mean much. My youngest was two inches longer than my eldest at birth yet today my youngest is five foot something and my oldest six foot something. Long story short, we'll just have to wait and see. Monte has been extra lovey tonight which is nice for a change and we're hanging out. Right now I'm just fighting back sleep, trying to stay up so I can get to bed at a decent hour and back on schedule again. I might listen to a documentary on Netflix while I'm playing on the computer to help me stay awake. Hope everyone's Friday, for those who are craving some down time, has been as chillaxing as mine.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: