Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Good News, Bad News (Oregon Primary results via Politico)

Here is the report via Politico about 2020 Primary results (some of which are still not in).

It tells a very chilling political future, if you ask me.

Joe Biden came in very strong. (good news)

Earl Blumenauer came in VERY strong. (excellent news)

Peter DeFazio did not receive the support he needed to stay in his district.

Kurt Schrader, so far, has a VERY strong show of support (very good news).

Politico has included many charts and graphic results. It's not hard to understand, but it affirms what I have been saying for the past ten years or so. The GOP is creeping in slowly and in critical districts outside the PDX metro area, they are winning. Peter DeFazio's district is a critical area inside the metro area and I am ever so sorry he didn't get the support he needed to stay in office. It's just a matter of time before the GOP gains enough control of critical seats of legislative power in Oregon to ruin all the progress gained by Democratic governors and legislators we've had over the past 40 years in Oregon.

It makes my heart sad, to see the charted results by Politico, the coverage of our 2020 Primary.

We're only a swing state, so the 46 delegates (electoral votes?) garnered by Biden SEEMS like good news. It can be, but only for a brief stretch in time. I've seen electoral votes in our state not given the full weight they deserve, when it comes to electing a Democrat for POTUS.

Super concerning news coverage about my home state.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: