Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
What a fun thread! I am very scent averse so I look for things that don't have perfume. I love Aveeno body wash and lotion. Kiehls makes the only body scrub that works for me. It is the soy one.

I recently tried some drug store mascara and still for me the only thing that works is Dior Show. My main gripe is sunscreen. I have tried every kind and they all make me greasy. I am in the market for a good foundation for oily skin. Right now I am using Laura Mercier Tinted Foundation. I like the Smashbox Primer.
I love Kiehls products!

I have very fair, oily and sensitive skin - I have the same problem with sunscreen, high-end or drugstore, they always feel heavy and leave my skin feeling greasy.

As to foundations, I don't use a standard liquid foundation because I find them too heavy, I use a shisheido powder foundation and put it on very lightly with a big round brush. I also use YSL touche eclat highlighter (#1) for under my eyes.