Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ☆☆☆ The BFP Daily Crossword Game ☆☆☆

I love crossword puzzles and work on new puzzles daily. I think it's a great way to increase memory and find myself better able to keep my mind active.

If you like doing crossword puzzles too, here's a great way to enjoy a game with other members of our community!

I found a template to use, for the first game. As each crossword puzzle comes to an end, I or anyone else can start a new crossword puzzle template, for the next game. Just be sure the image chosen is one that can be seen easily.

--------☆----------☆-----------☆---------

Puzzle No. 1 Template:

The object to the game is to build upon a word, or any word given, as long as each word given connects to the word last given.

In this particular template above, work each section from left to right, as the puzzle progresses along, until the puzzle board is completed.

When submitting a word to the puzzle, state your word, the number of the square being used (if possible), and also state the direction of the word (down or across)

I will start the puzzle, to begin the game:

1-across: BARN (four letters).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: