How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 45 minutes walking on the treadmill between 3- and 3.5 mph. Then 30 minutes on the weight floor.

When I got in eye sight of my favorite stairmaster, I saw that there was someone else on it AND someone on the second best stairmaster next to it! Because these two stairmasters are next to each other, they sometimes draw couples to them. This was a man and a woman, young, tattooed, taking selfies, and working out hard. I stood in a corner to try to wait them out / see if they would get off in a few. I felt like a stalker. But I was stalking the stairmasters, not them. When about 10 minutes passed by, I had to move on. Hard. I went to one of the Precors where it's like an elliptical but more of a running motion. I never feel comfy on those so I tried and then left. I went to the treadmill instead. I watched a documentary on the Weather Underground on Prime but it was poorly done, so it made the treading not so pleasant. A good show can make all the difference. I got off not feeling the exalted way I feel when I get off the stairmaster. Next time I will add an incline.

Thanksgiving weekend is a bit quiet at the gym. I think people are away or with family. I love having four days in a row to sleep in and go to the gym.

Peace and love, exercisers!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: