Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Creamy Corn Chowder (vegan style).

I took a salad to work for my lunch today, and my lunch hour falls toward the early afternoon, so I was kinda not hungry, even after I got home tonight.

So I just had a small vegan meatless meat patty and drizzled some Orange Miso dressing over it. That hit the spot, and it left me feeling sated.

However, lol, I am going to try to make a soup this weekend and see how it turns out. It's kind of like how one might make a creamy chowder, with corn and chicken; but I'm going to use my vegan meatless meat patties (which taste better than chicken, if you ask me) as a substitute for the chicken. It's also supposed to have bacon crumbled into it too, but I think I will use the vegan 'bacon' instead. You can even add your favorite shredded cheese to it too, for those who can have real cheese, but I think I want to see if the creamy Chao Field Roast brand 'cheese' might work in the chowder, instead. I'm also going to add a trace of liquid smoke to it, so it has that BBQ type taste too. Oh, and instead of using regular dairy milk, I'm using Coconut Cream and Coconut flour, to add toward making it have that creamy type taste and thickness that creamy soups tend to have. Hopefully it turns out pretty tasty.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: