Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arden View Post
Slightly off topic, I'm really wondering....what's a space kitty?
Uh, if that was in relation to my posting about playing Stellaris, which is a real-time game of galactic conquest, then what you're missing is that the game allows you to customise a range of generic alien types, one of which is felinoid. I happen to adore cats, and I have a whimsical nature. So rather than talking about my mighty felinoid huntresses of the stars, I am far more likely to talk about my game empire in LOLcat-like terms, hence if the naughty aliens are mean to my space-kitties, my space-kitties will claw their furniture (attack their outpost stations)!, 'cause they is full of sharp! (they have fleets of effective ships and I well know how to use them to best effect).

:-)