Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

This is a hard post to write. So I haven’t taken a cancer treatment since 19 December was put in the hospital on the 30th because of said cancer treatment and had to have surgery on the 31st.

My insurance company the new one has been delaying giving me approval for my new treatment. We were told to weeks ago that my cancer is back active and that we need to start a treatment soon.

Thursday of last week I was rushed back to the ER and was given fluids and sent home because of some lab work. I spoke to my doctors on Friday who said I needed to come back into the hospital and get some more fluids at the infusion center. While there I suffered a pain attacked it almost doubled me over when I was sitting in a chair my doctor came up and talk to me to tell me that my liver which has cancer in it also is inflamed and that we’re almost at the point to where If we don’t start treatment soon we are going to be too far gone to have to be able to do anything.

This is been a very emotional weekend for me and my wife. We had to have that talk of what if it doesn’t happen I don’t start new treatment and I suffer the ravages of this disease. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life coming face-to-face with my morality and the fact that I may end up leaving her alone which is the one thing I don’t want to do.

I had written a nasty gram on my insurance website last week to To which they responded the following morning but because I was back in the hospital I had no chance of answering them until you know close to five as in what information they needed they informed me they couldn’t work on it until Monday I told them they would have their information when I came to work Monday because we all know Facebook gets hacked so I didn’t wanna put anything out there to hang around too long. So they came to work at 8 and at 805 I got a message from them of who was going to be handling my case. At 10:33 I received a call from said person who is handling my case to explain to me exactly what all they needed what all they had and what steps were going to be taken to expedite the approval process. A little over an hour later she called me back to let me know she had everything that she needed and that now the process begins to get approval and then I should have approval by Wednesday afternoon.

Please understand I appreciate everyone’s prayers thoughtfulness healing thoughts white light everything that you’ve sent my way during the last six months that I’ve been battling with this and I asked that you continue that but you also now add my wife for peace and calm Ness during this time as we walk our way through the insurance but our I appreciate everyone’s prayers thoughtfulness and healing thoughts WhiteLight everything that you’ve sent my way during the last six months that I’ve been battling with this and I asked that you continue that but you also now add my wife for peace and calm Ness during this time as we walk our way through the insurance bs.

Thank you for letting me vent thank you for listening and all my love to all of you you are part of my family