View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #25
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Wolfy thank you so much for your kind words , I honestly appreciate your friendship for all this years . You were always nice to me without any agenda and you never cared if your friends like me or not . What was pissing me off most when people were sending me PM's , but in public they were acting like they didn't know me .

What really got me laughing and said enough when a member that knew me in person started spreading a rumors that I am actually male transgendered to female ( not that I have something against it ) , but how much more lies you need to spread for your own insecurity ? I simply do not need this in my life .

Anyway, it's in my past and I am happy that I find you here . I will PM you my land line since I am not sure if my number it's the same and we can hopefully reconnect again .

thanks again

hugs to ya
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote