View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #4095
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's 82 degrees and holding here in Eastern Washington. This is as high as it's expected to get. At 6pm the temperature begins to drop until reaching a low of 53 around 6 tomorrow morning. From there temp begins to climb, but even then it isn't expected to hit over 75 degrees until noon. I left the windows open all last night. Monte bundled himself up in his favorite blanket way up high on top of the entertainment center till the sun came up then climbed in bed with me. It was a cold night but comfortable under blankets for the both of us, a bit chilly this morning - but so worth it. I was able to do with out AC or even fans until 4pm. This without window film up which always helps to keep the heat down a bit. I'm getting to bed in timely fashion tonight so I can be up tomorrow early and repeat.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: