View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 05:59 PM   #6331
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Get me outta here! I'm not too demanding. Somewhere in the Caribbean, like maybe Havana, Charlotte Amelie. Give me Sun, Sex, and Sea.
I would pick the Yucatan, but the idea of Humboldt Squid scares the dodo out of me. Sharks, rays, most jellyfish you can see 'em coming at you. Humboldt Squid come up from the dark deep waters, grab a chunk and go back down. Yikes!

WYR Go on a historical trip to the former USSR or spend a month visiting the Inuit near the North Pole helping hunt the annual cache of Caribou?
I'll take the North Pole, not for hunting Caribou tho, I just want to see Santa's workshop once just for myself.....

WYR Receive an actual wrapped present, or a gift card?

Sidebar: I wanted to say cash but I've heard so many times it's tacky to give cash! Funny thing is, whenever I've given cash, NOBODY has ever once approached me and complained & returned it......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote