View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 07:29 PM   #6065
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Masks are finished. Now I'm just waiting for some extras to arrive so I can mail out. The blanks were smaller than I expected.Too small to fit not all, but most adults I'd imagine. Rather than try and make them wearable instead just focused on making them decorative. The backs are unfinished. Though the basic shape is the same I did make them in different colors just for fun. Below are descriptions of the six available. Add your screen name after the color choice you prefer and it's yours. Here are the choices -

1. Blue and Light Blue (low glitter) Clay
2. Rose and pink (low glitter) - nanners
3. Light Blue and purple (med glitter) -
4. Purple and Light Purple (med glitter) -
5. Green and Gold (heavy glitter) -
6. Hot pink and Purple (heavy glitter) - CCB

P.S. These are not exact descriptions only generalizations. My sons argue with me all the time about whether something is as I see it purple, or as they see it blue.
Thanks for asking!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: