Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfemme View Post
Strappieeeeee so proud of you, good luck :~)

Anyone needing a personal cheerleader... I am your Femme, it's hard but if you can get to the three day hump and then a week and the next... I will be here to SUPPORT you...
Just think of the extra time you get to be here with the ones you love... all because you made a choice to better your life, extend your life, what an AWESOME choice :~)
What I've found is that with in those 3 Days is truly the hardest. I so agree with you Moonfemme. I was also told my a Doctor friend that the nicotine burst/attack last for 10 minutes till you have another nicotine burst. I have had major anxiety every time I quit. Thus making me bounce off the walls and can not concentrate at all. For me this was good in one way, the anxiety made me so high strung I lost weight because I couldn't stop moving.

I'm hoping the e-cigarette's help with that.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: