View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #270
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight after I fed Kelly and Kevin, I said last call to go to the bathroom. They both stood up on the bed, all charged up. I put my paper plate with my slice of pizza down on this little side table thing I built for myself. It is for when I eat meals in my bedroom. Anyway I got up, opened the back door and they ran out. I have been remodeling Fort KK Bully Pooch all weekend. (Made it much bigger and raised the roof so I can walk inside and not bump my head. Next, another window and looking into a sky light.)

Kevin always goes to the fort now, he is liking the expansion. He and I were in there and I realized Kelly is missing. This is not a good sign. She is incredibly sneaky and forever into something. Kevin and I came back inside. I found Kelly standing on the bed, leaning at a precarious angle, lips rolled up and had just sunk her teeth into the slice of pizza on the little table. I startled her. She backed away and pretended she had not been caught. Little pizza thief. I know her so well. She planned this when I asked them if they needed to go outside to the bathroom. I am certain of it!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: