LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nothing but smiles

I spent the afternoon well a couple of hours at least with four other trans guys and it was beyond description. All of us are at different levels of transition and not one of us talked about it. It was just so unbelievable to be around guys that have been there, are going through it, that accept me as the real me and not the outer shell that the rest of society sees.
To top it off it is going to be a regular occurrence since the five us have something else in common beyond being trans.I do love the energy we share and the similar experience no matter our age or background. However I was a little envious of all the facial hair...(scratching my chin as I think this).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: