How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
It all starts with you: Self-love. Self-acceptance.

Discuss.
I would have to agree with this statement.

Sometimes I think it is hard for people to love themselves. In our society loving yourself is considered "vain" or "conceited". The fact is if you like and accept yourself as you are that is healthy.

Its hard to love and accept being in a body that feels "wrong". I can't speak for anyone else but myself really. I have some issues with dysphoria but I realize things like I can do most anything any other man can do. (I might need to attach somethings but hey, what guy wouldn't want to be any size he chooses at any given time? Haha) I also have come to realize that I don't have dysphoria about a lot of my body and I focus on the things I can do with it and what I am thankful for.

For trans folks there is a big focus on change that we have to let go of sometimes. We have to understand that what is on the inside is what counts and we are people despite our "parts". Those parts do not define us the way our souls do.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post: