Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I have, but usually I'm 98% drawn to femmes. I was all dressed up after work the other day then I stopped at the 7/11 and this adorable butch was behind me in line. In a nice mannish dark gray suit, super short hair and a diamond stud in one ear. She eyed me and I smiled but freaked out and went out to my car. But I stalled around until the butch came out, smiled at me again, then climbed into into a huge silver SUV. She looked over at me and smiled and kind of waved as she pulled out and I did the same, but I had an urge to jump out my car, run and jump into her big manmobile and say 'what's your pleasure' or some corny line.
I was too chicken.
But lately I've been thinking butches get kind of a raw deal in many ways. We pay for most of the dates, do the driving, pay the bills, lift the heavy stuff, mow the lawn, have to help with inside chores, and behave ourselves or else our femmes sometimes cut us off of sex until we toe the line. Do you other butches think we sometimes get the short end of the stick? I am considering having a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch who is a gentledyke
like me. I'll bet it would easier to get some uncomplicated sex, then maybe watch the game.
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Bond For This Useful Post: