Old 02-19-2010, 07:03 AM   #66
key

How Do You Identify?:
androgynous, gender-queer, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
depends on person addressing me
Relationship Status:
merrily single hopefully married one day

key Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputationkey Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default things, they are a-changing

My femme room mate talked me into looking in the (gasp) woman's department for pants and what do you know? I found a pair of pants I like (decent sturdy material) that fit me well. And no pleats and no touching my curvey thighs. I was kind of excited about the materials and patterns I saw there.

But another thing about woman's pants that I can't stand is the pockets are so freaking small. What, "lady's" are not allowed to put their hands in their pockets??? And forget about putting a wallet in the back ones. And only one back pocket....really? Or they are sewn shut...go to all the trouble of making a pocket and then sew it shut? Is this what they charge extra for?

As for altering, I'm not expected to alter EVERYTHING right? My casual clothes get pretty torn and stained anyway because of the type of work I do, and my free time mostly is spent doing dog things. Maybe a couple of nice things for those rare dressy occasions?

key is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to key For This Useful Post: