SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I can't remember exactly when I started, but it's been years and years.

I don't like boxer briefs. I tried them and they feel hot and creepy (they like to crawl up on me). It's also difficult, if not impossible, to pack in them without a harness or some sort of support strap. The heat part is the big thing with me, though.

I don't mind boxers....the regular ol' cotton ones, though I don't own any of these classic goodies. I have a bit of a novelty collection of knit boxers I've collected over the years. I wear them at night to sleep in, mostly, with a white v-neck t-shirt. I've never been able to sleep in the nude well. I have and do sleep shirtless when it's been really hot, but the 2 fans I sleep with tend to wake me up in the night by blowing on my chest, tummy and back hairs (I'm kinda really hairy) and that tickles. I also enjoy wearing knit and plaid flannel lounge/pajama pants during the cooler months, but just around the house and not to sleep in (too hot).

For undies, I like cotton knit briefs.....preferably Jockey brand. A few years back, the Jockey company made briefs in what they called the "Dry Y" (probably because of the design of the fly) style, but these were really really cool and they wick sweat away really nicely. Well, they stopped making those, but I still have some of my old ones and they are my "night" briefs. For work and day wear, it's the cotton briefs. I don't have to have anything really fancy and I don't get into designer stuff. My underwear isn't there to impress anyone. I'm not into "fashion statements" with my shorts. If it's comfy and supports me, I'm happy.

I do love v-neck t-shirts, though. I always have.

I can't believe I'm posting in an underdrawer thread.

~Theo~
Hey Theo,

I don't know if you noticed or not but Jockey now has what's called a stay cool brief. Not sure if this is similar to what you are talking about or not. Looks like it helps lower your skin temp somehow. They also have a wicking performance brief.

Anyway, Jockey is probably my favorite brand of boxer briefs.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.

Last edited by SleepyButch; 09-09-2012 at 09:32 PM.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: