Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I actually was going to suggest that they all be mailed by June 7th...that gives people time to get their postcards in from shopping (media mail takes longer) and so people who are making them, have time.

I might send out two rounds associated with women by the time June 7th comes around...I have some cards already that are appropriate but I ordered some more that I just HAD to send.

I also think because of the theme, if we feel up to it, we could post photos of front of the cards we received. That way we can all enjoy the efforts...if thats ok. If some are for private viewing only, no need to post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyButch View Post
I am looking forward to tomorrow- !!

In reading back through the past posts- am I right in guessing there is no set time as to mailing them out?

The ones (as I said previously) that I ordered on EBay have weird arrival dates- but they are both sellers in the U.S.- so I am guessing I will get them sooner. I am also going to order some from Amazon- but have Prime there- so will get them in a couple of days from ordering.

Maybe some more people will sign up!!! Glad you joined in purepisces!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: