Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

A little brighter for hauling my arse out of my flat and treating myself a little, earlier. I'm OK, but have been feeling somewhat meh and rather demotivated for a while now, which results in my spending too much time sat in front of my computer playing games and watching videos and suchlike. Eventually I start feeling eyestrain, headachey and over-tired despite sleeping lots, and thats when I know I have to break the cycle.

So today, I wandered into the "village" (at the time of WW2, apparently, this place was still a village - it's long since been engulfed as the city expanded) to just pootle around the shops, see if there's anything affordable I might like in the charity shops, then - a VERY rare treat - take myself to the local Italian restaurant for dinner.

My word, it's hot out today! I hate days like this , as it means that by the time I get home I'll be drenched in sweat. But it was good to be out of the flat for a while, and looking at things more than a few feet away, and I did find a floral top labelled 100% cotton that looks OK on me going really cheap, so that was a win.

Best of all was sitting in the restaurant facing away from the window. They play Italian easy-listening music there, and the staff are Italian, too, so with a smidge of imagination, I could kid myself that the traffic outside was Lambretta scooters dodging the Fiats and Alfa Romeo's and an occasional Ferrari. Closest I'll ever come to a holiday in Italy!

The food was excellent and the prices very reasonable, by modern standards, and the service superb, as ever. For an hour and a bit, the only thing that could've made me happier would have been to have my dinner interrupted by a nice lass with a twinkle in her eye asking if I'd mind if she joined me...

It did me good, and there's a storm forecast for this afternoon. I hope we get a nice lightning show with it!