How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling a little "swampy", as the weather here is quite humid. Even the indoor a/c can't completely counter the dampness in the air.

I had planned to stay inside all day today, but I had to go out to get a prescription filled instead. I thought about stopping by The Avenue while I waited for my script to be filled, but decided against it; I already did that last week and saw everything they had. I spent some money there, and came home and did some more shopping online. I had to use up a gift card online because they would no longer take it in the store. So today while I was waiting, I went to DQ for a turtle Blizzard instead.

I got up this morning at 7:04 am (4 minutes late) to make my FastPass reservations for Disney World in October. Today was the first day that I could make reservations for rides. I was very pleased that I was able to get passes for even the very-hard-to-get attractions without too much trouble. Everything fit into my schedule. I made reservations for boarding Tiny Dog yesterday, who has had all her vaccinations, so now my vacation is all set and I don't have anything else to do but pack and show up.

I took yesterday and today off, so I am pretty well rested, and will head in to work tomorrow morning. I have things to do at work, but nothing pressing (that I know of), so I don't have to worry about that. All I have to do now is hold it together until the upcoming 3-day weekend.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: