Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
no, I don't! but I would like to know more
Ohhh sit right here....

Recently... I moved to a new state and needed a job. The town where I want to work is HUGE ya hear HUGE. I have been on a number of interviews, and something always happened and I didn't get the job. ..one even gave me a start date, then changed their mind. Very weird but I knew something better was in store for me... well.... weeks go by. I get a call about going to work for this company that occupies the bottom floor of a two story historical building in the old part of town. The part I love. i knew this was it. I found a photo of the inside of the building, and started manifesting... i made it my computer background. I made it my wallpaper on my cell. I kept it up at all times. I stared at it...

All weekend I visioned myself walking into that building, what it would feel like, sound like, smell like. (USE ALL 5 SENSES!). ... what the floor looked like, the beams the lights. everything.

So i land an interview for that Friday. YAY. I'm on my way.

The next day, another company calls me that I had applied to, and does a phone interview. I have no idea where they are located but no biggie. They follow up and book an interview for that same Friday, two hours from the other interview for my *dream job*.

I drive to the first interview, and i notice the address looks familiar.

Guess what?? BOTH INTERVIEWS ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING!! The building that I have been staring at for DAYS. Did I say this town is HUGE and i have two interviews in the same small building within two hours of each other?? What are the chances!

two companies occupy this building, and i had an interview with BOTH OF THEM on the SAME MORNING. One upstairs, one downstairs!

Well the job i THOUGHT I really wanted, didn't sound so great after i got the details. But the 2nd job... its right up my alley, the pay is great, the hours are great. I started two days ago.

So there I was, walking into this building that I had been envisioning for days.

[IMG][/IMG]
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: