Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Well, lol or not, I've been pissed off since last year when I moved and the Postal Service got my address wrong, which triggered a whole bunch of sword crossing on a daily/weekly basis for the past 52 weeks with that fucked up organization otherwise known as US Dept of ED. Today was the last straw.

<<<<<~~ x cazillion.

Now that I'm at the grudge stage, it will get real interesting. Especially by September of this year.

Can't disclose any specifics, but for those of you out there who have been dealing with their fucked up jack-assery, well then, you know e x a c t l y how damn upset I've been since June of last year.

But a change is gonna come. Oh ,,, yes ,,, it ,,, is.

Once those kindergarten failures get booted from that organization and a thorough house cleaning commences, after the November election, I'll be 'walking on sunshine' ... for sure.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 05-09-2020 at 04:32 PM. Reason: typo correction, lol :/
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: