Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Same here, this thread needs a bump.

I am having roasted vegetables tonight for supper. I'm going to make them, just like the guy does it in the video. Check out how he whacks the whole clove of garlic on the table. LOL, that made my cooking life easier, just seeing how he did that.

For those of you who might want to try this out, I learned about ETEE (which stands for: Everything Touches Everything Else). It's an organic product which is used to help food products stay fresh in the fridge or in your lunch bag or can be used to cover a jar of water (…). I'm going to buy some, because I want to quit using plastic (saran wrap or Tupperware containers or plastic containers of any type), something fierce.

It's pretty cool that this product is made in Toronto, Canada. I like it even better that foods are safer, stored in earth friendly materials.

TO See what ETEE is, click the ~~>>>>>> LINK <<<<<<<~~

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: