Old 11-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Mine is pretty easy to figure out. When I introduce myself to people and tell them my name is G, they always tilt their head to the side....I then say, "Just G....just the letter G."
So, here I am.

Now, you might wonder what the G stands for...well, it could be many things: gigalo, goofball, gentleman, geek...you fill in the blank!
*waves*

I know! I know!

But I'm not tellin', no matter how hard they squeeze me to find out.

My user name is a nickname of sorts for another user name I had for a few years. It was GemmeFemme. For most folks, it was easy to see the repetition and play on sound. For some, they insisted on calling me "Gimme" Femme. What's up with THAT?

I'm a Gemini and that's really the core of everything because it's the core of me. So, since this place is light and airy and uber casual, I decided to relax and just go with Gemme.

Those that love me a little more than others sometime call me Gemmie or Gemmilicious. It makes my heart when they do.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote