View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 09:08 AM   #66
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Funny how their names change

Ricki Racer is a year old now. Does a once feral cat ever give up gnawing? My friend says she looks and acts like she is part Turkish Van

My brand new tennis shoes were in the closet , I bought them Saturdat. Today, I found they have lost the hard tips that came on the ends of the laces.
This morning she wanted in the shower with me. She claws at the shower door, and Yeooowwwws, and soon as I open it she dashes in. The tub is a bit scary, but she climbs in as soon as it is empty.

My little one was named Bunny at first, because she was found on Easter. Then Mickey, as she house that mousehead design on her back. then she raced and still races and races and Mickey bacame Ricki Racer. and that one sticks.

Turkish Van Cat Personality

While you might be drawn to the Van for his fascination with water, you'll fall in love with the breed for his other qualities. 'Vans are energetic, agile, and intelligent. They are extremely healthy and, get along with people swimmingly,' notes one Van owner. You may need a few months of working out to keep up with them, however; Vans are famous for their 'action-packed' temperament. They are talkative, demanding of attention, and show great gusto at dinnertime. Breeders also say that Vans are known for their attachment to their human companions, and sometimes that makes transferring a Van from one household to another difficult. They tend to pick out one or two people in the household, usually the ones that deal with them initially, and bond with them forever

Last edited by Tommi; 06-06-2013 at 09:13 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: