View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 03:25 AM   #4
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

I love MMA, and rem the very beginning of it here in the states.
I go far enough back to the Gracie Days. LMAO...........ohhhhhh Im offically an "old fart" I think.

I havent kept up with all the new grps & fighters very well. Im most familiar with UFC & K1.
I just rearranged my Sat Tv lineup and see that there are a lot on now. So I put those channels in my line up.
The other night I watched the Bellator Championship, which I hadnt heard of.

Im happy to see how it progressed. I still rem when it was being banned and ran out of most every state. It was being called barbaric. It was being done underground around here, bc there was no venue. It wasnt illegal, just not sanctioned. It drew huge crowds.
TX really stepped up to the plate. Its a big deal here in the SA area.

I would really like to get into it as a sport. Too old to compete. Hell, who am I kidding, just the workout would prolly kill me. LMAO
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote