Old 10-16-2021, 07:34 AM   #1474
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi...

Treatments are going good. Well I learned the hard way about how important drinking water is. It swells up the veins so I only get stuck once! Think we all know about blowouts. Maybe every second or third time I go home with one. Those things hurt! Not to mention the dark purple spot stays a while. Nobody likes going but the nurses that hook me up are real nice to me. They make it not so bad. Always asking if I need anything and how I am feeling. Bringing me snacks when I didn't bring any. My Dr. is just as nice. She is from Japan. Very smart lady. I like everyone that helps me and nobody wants a nurse that is in a bad mood.

MRI first of the year then 6 months a CT Scan. I get some juice for that. The nurses there are just as nice. I have more of a friendship with them because more one on one. They also make it not so bad. Been there so much it's just comfortable with them. Nonthreatening atmosphere. We all want that with what we all have to deal with. We all just keep fighting the fight. My best wishes to us all.

s