View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 07:28 PM   #2853
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
My sweet darling Santa sent books to me, this week.

I read the novel Girl with the pearl earring, which was a very interesting fictitious account of Griët, the young girl who was lent out as a maid to the family of painter Vermeer....very interesting way the author presents the girl with the pearl earring.

Today, I received two books I have never read....although I did see the movie Fried Green Tomatoes, I've never read the book it's based upon..... Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe! And I do love whistling...

The third book is an recently authored lesbian romance novel, by AJ Adair, published by Desert Palm Press. Title is: Don't Forget (2017). This particular lesbian romance story takes place in the 1980s.... and the author wrote an especially poignant dedication to her partner and wife, before the story gets under way.

So excited to read both books!
WOW Santa is sending out gifts this early? You must be on the very good 'girl' list
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote