View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #1507
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just relaxing now, but my son set up a new remote to work with my DVD player so no more computer monitor - tonight a movie date with the big screen. Between now and then - play on the computer, wash some clothes, run a load of dishes. If Monte wakes up before I settle down to watch National Lampoon's Vacation, then mini groom the cat/do his weekly flea check. He's never had fleas so far but that doesn't mean he will never get them and if he does, clearing them up I want to get right on that. Anyhow unless I'm some sort of caped crusader or double agent I don't know about, this is it – my life of excitement and danger for the evening.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: