Old 04-14-2019, 06:35 AM   #4350
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I took a walk with a stranger who I met on Facebook named Beck. They ended up being super cool! We'd texted a bit a few years ago and then I'd ghosted them because they said they were allergic to cats and that freaked me out. So today I just randomly texted Beck if they wanted to go for a walk, and they said yes! And we ended up having a GREAT walk. We walked along the river for several hours (20K steps). The weather was so lovely and spring-like finally. And I'm pretty much over my nasty cold, thank goodness. Beck was easy to talk to, and I look forward to more walks together.
Excellent! Better health and a new walking buddy! No need to worry about folks allergic to cats. As long as they don't go home with you, it should be fine.

Catch up!

April 10. I spent somewhere between half an hour and an hour going through boxes and moving and hauling stuff around.

April 11. Elliptical, 270 cal, 1.58 mi, 30 min

April 12. 30 min walk.

April 13. 60 min walk.

Today is more going through my garage and boxes and reorganizing and decluttering. It'll likely last several hours most of the day so it will be a slower calorie burn but a longer one overall.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: