View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #53
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

Thank you, Queen of Queens, for creating this thread. I am surprised that it has taken me this long to find it. Usually, I can use my creativity radar and hone right in.....

However...

About me...I am an artist, crafter, poet and sometime-seamstress. My art is my passion and oil painting and drawing are where my talent shines. My work has been compared to Dali and sometimes Tanguy (which humbles me more than any thing else).
To see my work, go to http://warningshot.deviantart.com/gallery I would love to know what you all think.

Some of my jewelry is there, too. But, I don't think I have added any of my Pagan Rosaries to that gallery.

In regards to my poetry, I may start a thread for my words sometime in the future. I haven't decided yet.

The seamstress part is that I make cloaks for Ren Faire and ritual. I also make other simple things. But, I have a difficult time with more difficult clothing items.

You might say that I have creative add...haha.

I have looked through the work of others here and I have to say that it is SO good to see so many creative people in one place.

ps. Jet, I don't know how you do it. CS4 and I DO NOT get along. It is still a mystery to me.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post: