Old 11-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
I guess I might have a little fromance crush on you e, as I did put the ladypeople reference in there just for you. Where is the heart smiley dammit!?

I like your list of the many ways we like other femmes, "adore/relate to/respect/admire/think are smart." The things that lead us to love, lurve, lurph other femmes. The things that make it seem like some sort of romance. I was just going to type "non-sexual," but I am sure, as diversity is one of the few things in life that is assured, that sometimes fromances include things of a sexy nature, for some of us.

I have benefitted so much in the last couple of years from online fromances and real time also. I have had such deep curiosity and desire to know some femmes, to know everything I can possibly know about them. How they think, how they have relationships, how they have sex, how they wear clothes. How they walk, talk, flirt, how they feel about themselves, how they came to their femmeness. All of this and more.

And, it is ridiculous, , <---- I am overusing this smiley. Sigh.
Well, Miss Bonney, I too have felt the flitters of the femmemance. I mean, you have been arrested like sooo many times.

Hawt.

And for reasons of Protest. Social Justice. Social Responsibility.

Super Hawt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Her View Post
First of all, the word 'bromance' is made up not only with the obvious prefix 'bro', but you'll see the word 'man' in there too. So to offset this I think you need the word 'wo', as in 'woman', hence 'womance'. (like Elmer Fudd saying romance). And if both chicks are super hot, I'd call that a 'whoamance'.
Um. I nominate Ben-Her's suggestion.

Win.
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote