Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure who I feel worse for, Jess or poor Granny. Granny's heart is being broken over and over and this will ultimately kill Granny. Granny doesn't have many choices.

My brother struggled with addiction from the time we were 15. Then it was alcohol, then it was both. One thing I learned about from addiction, is, I didn't get to pick his bottom.

It's funny you said the word intervention Sassy. As I clearly remember watching an intervention show that started out with a scruffy looking guy
hanging out on the streets, drinking from a quart bottle, with the bag rolled down around it (like we don't know thats beer) and a voice starting the show off with these words *Everytime I see a homeless person on the street, I try to look at his face, I try to see if it's my brother* and I started to cry...because I did that for years. Constant heart ache. They steal from you (even if it's just your heart, it's still thievery) they lie and they are absolutely rutheless. ALL that matters is the next fix. I too, had to turn my back and walk away. Too many times, regretfully. My brother is no longer alive.

I would think, with Jess being a minor, you could have police intervention. People who are forced to under go rehabilitation, fail on average of 7 times......(just saying) The ex who wants to do all of the screaming, better start thinking in terms of what she's going to do when something awful happens to Granny, and the worst thing possible happens to Jess. De nial isn't just a river. Sorry, I have that soap box thing going again.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: