Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,623 Times in 3,977 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I’m really a mess of emotions. I’m grieving still over the loss of my last job. I’ve worked with the most destitute people I’ve ever worked with. Criminals drug addict prostitutes. But I came to know them as people learn through life stories, and I felt like I was making a difference in their lives toward the end of their lives. And then I got laid off. I got another job doing the same thing with the same population as in low income elderly. But none of them are as fragile and vulnerable as my last group. To be honest, I’m almost bored.
Yesterday, I saw that the company that I used to work for is hiring. Same position but in a different building but close to the one that I used to work with. Those people are even more destitute. And it pays 70 and $10 more an hour. However, that company is folding. It is in so much legal trouble nationally and it’s being sued for $6.5 billion in a class action suit. Many of the staff are included in that for not providing adequate services. So well, I could go back to , working with the truly indigent and make a lot more money, I have a really 99% chance of being sued along with the company and the company folding and I would be out of a job again.
The company I’m with now has so many benefits and is so polished and professional. Their training and benefits are incredible! But I’m bored!

I don’t know what to do!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: