Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Drove over to my fav washeteria, to do laundry and visit with my elderly butch friend. She is a hoot, for sure.

Then after that, I dropped by the beauty supply for licensed professionals, and picked up a bunch of my favorite hair products and some Redken highlighting powder and 40v developer (so I could color my hair with fresh highlights).

Came home, made lunch, put the laundry away.

Sat for a spell.

Then... I went to the craft store, since I had 40% off coupons. I found a couple of Pumpkin ceramic pie dishes to give to my sil-bestie and her mom for all the sweet things they've done for me and two fall autumn leaf laurels, then took them over to my sil's house.

Then, I dropped by my favorite grocery store and bought some fresh strawberries and breakfast cereal's and a few Caesar salad packs for salads to take with me to work, this coming week.

Came home, put it all away.

Then made one last trip to the gas station to fill up the gas tank and get a car wash and wax, so my car looks better and is clean and shiny.

Got all my Saturday household chores done too (vacuumed, mopped the hardwood floors, cleaned the bathroom etc).

What a bizzy day. *LOL* (or not).

<<<<<<~~ waiting for the full moon to rise, so I can wander outside and gaze at the moon.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: