Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Von's Roasthouse was in business for 25 years at 7th and Pine Street in Seattle!

A few years ago they changed their name to Von's 1000 Spirits & moved to a location at 1225 1st Ave. If you're ever in the Downtown area of Seattle don't miss this gem!

Even if you don't drink, stop in just to give your barking dogs a rest from all the sightseeing you've done and perhaps have a bit to eat!
Several years ago, back in 2013, when I last visited Seattle, I wonder if they were still at 7th & Pine..... because if so, I think I had a salad there, the afternoon of the 40th anniversary held in the penthouse suite of Columbia Tower. I'm almost certain it was VOn's.... good times, for sure!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote