Old 07-15-2017, 11:05 PM   #374
Lovebird_1989

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her.
Relationship Status:
Single. :-(

Lovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I've never been on a date before, so I don't know what use I'd be answering this.
My favourite is if they were really respectful, that would make me so happy!

I would also like

ermm ...

Good manners/politeness to the staff, wherever we go.
No loudness.
No drunkness.
Someone who doesn't keep looking at their phone (I hate this, it makes me feel like shit ).
Someone who can keep a conversation going (because I don't know how to).
No butting in/talking over me when I eventually do manage a sentence out.
No constant bragging/showing off/me me me.
No looking at other women, ever (instant deal breaker)!
No extravagance (unless it's a mutual decision), I cannot handle it. I'd be so happy going to McDonald's, or the likes, and always splitting the bill. I also really hate surprises, of any kind (they freak me out).
Make sure I got home safely.

I can't think of any more, at the moment. Just to get to know each other and hopefully fall in love.

I really don't know. No one's ever treated me special, in that way. I think it might weird me out a wee bit.
I think I'd cope with 'normalness'(?).

Omg, I've just re-read what I've written and I sound so bossy! .. Dreading posting this.