View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 11:04 PM   #380
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I was talking to someone in the chat room the other night and I made the remark that I can't afford date anyone right now. The femme I was talking to asked me why I feel that it takes money, and for me it comes down to how I treat a femme on a date.

I personally would really like to know how to be a better date so that someday, if I ever can afford to date again, I can do it better. Thanks in advance!

It really doesn't take money to date a person. If I was interested in dating anyone (I'm not)
these are... Dates I would enjoy, that I'm writing about because you can use them in your situation.

movie night at home (a nice film - or just a great tv show, bowl of cherries, plate of cheese and crackers). Cost- maybe $10? You can leave the cherries out if you like.
The price could be less just by having dinner at home with the movie - salad fixings are cheap.

going for a hike where it may be scenic
(bring water and a snack, and a blanket to sit on). With some great conversation and maybe birds nearby or wildlife.

How would I want to be treated?

Hold the door open for me, help me be seated at the table. Intellectual conversation. Absolutely no sexual moves (it would be too early in the dating time period), look into my eyes, act like what you genuinely are - a person of class and taste.

Years ago, this butch in Malibu I was interested in would use scented dryer sheets when doing laundry.. and his shirts would be soft and the scent was nice. I'm saying this as an idea for the butches reading this.

Just some ideas for you...
Here's wishing you all the best.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote